OUR HISTORY

Bortolin Kemo was born from the passion and initiative of its founder Mario Bortolin, but also from the ability of subsequent generations in interpreting and responding to the needs of a changing market.

1
9
4
5
1945
Mario Bortolin founded Bortolin Srl, a company specialised in the production of small plants for wine pouring for bars and restaurants.
1960
When the first needs for bottling began to grow, Mario Bortolin was among the first to propose small linear filling machines and, later, the first bottling lines with rotary machines.
1970
The company specialised in the construction of end-of-line machines: case erectors, case packers, case sealers, palletizers and depalletizers.
1971
The company acquired Kemo Industries, a company specialised in the manufacturing of machines for the production of metal closures.
1987
Bortolin and Kemo Industries, joined to create Bortolin Kemo S.p.A.
2000
The two production facilities were joined at the headquarters in Porcia (Pordenone).
2005
Bortolin Kemo NE Ltd., a subsidiary based in the United Kingdom, with the aim of following the North European markets.
2016
Bortolin Kemo Inc., based in Florida (USA), was founded to more closely follow the American and Canadian market.
2021
The evolution of the company continues with the expansion of the entire headquarters and its commercial, administrative and technical offices.
TO BE CONTINUED…